The College Development Committee consists of the following members:
1. Local Manager
3. Vice Principal and Bursar
4. Two nominated members of the staff
- To plan the infrastructure development of the college as per the norms and regulations of the University, NCTE and UGC.
- To seek ways and means of promoting the academic excellence of the institutions
- To promote career development of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- To ensure periodic appraisal of the faculty members
To facilitate the conduct of the refresher courses, seminars, etc for quality improvements
College Development Committee – 2015-2016
- Very Rev. Dr. Francis Alappatt
- Rev. Dr. Christina Augustine S H
- Rev. Fr. Johnson Oroplackal
- Dr. Pushpamma C. Vadakel,
- Dr. C.C Kurian