Admission procedure – B.Ed. course
The admission to B.Ed. course is done by the college as per guidelines issued by AICTE and Mahatma Gandhi University and commission of the Government of Kerala. The total intake is two Units (50*2=100 students). The merit of the candidates will be decided on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Admission of students is carried out as per the rules and regulations of the Government / University / NCTE. The minimum qualification for admission to B.Ed. course is 50% marks / CGPA-2 in Bachelors’ Degree (Science/Arts) in Part III/ core group, excluding open course. For B. Ed. in Commerce, the eligibility is 50% marks / CGP A-2 for M. Com degree. Reservation of seats and relaxation of marks will be granted based on the rules of the University.
Candidates should report to the college office with the following documents in original.
- Certificate to prove date of birth – SSLC Book.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Mark lists of the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent) and the Pass certificate (if applicable).
- Mark lists of all parts of BA/B.Sc., MA/M.Sc. Degree examinations and Degree Certificates (if applicable).
- Eligibility Certificate from any University in Kerala, in case of candidates who have passed a qualifying examination from other Universities outside state.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution such as certificate to prove SC/ST/OBC, Community, Income, etc.
- Four passport size photos.
- B: Take sufficient number of photocopies of the certificates before you submit those to the college office.
M.Ed. Degree Course – Admission Procedure
The duration of M.Ed. programme under choice based credit and semester system (CBCSS) shall be 4 semesters of six month each. Admission of students is carried out as per the rules and regulations of the Government / University / NCTE. The total intake is 35 students. Candidates should have passed B Ed degree in the subject concerned from any of the Universities in Kerala or of any other University recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University as equivalent thereto for admission with a minimum of 55% marks or CGP A of 2.2 with the existing relaxation of marks for SC/ST/OEC/SEBC candidates.
A student may be permitted to complete the programme, on valid reasons, within a period of 6 semesters from the date of commencement of the first semester of the programme. The successful completion of the programme would lead to the award of Masters Degree in Education.
Application forms can be had from any of the colleges that offer M.Ed. Degree course. The application form can also be downloaded from the college website. Fee structure and the nature of reservation quota will be subject to the decision/policy of the Government/University at the time of selection
Notification Date : 20-05-2015
Teacher –in-charge: Dr. Babu S.
Last date of submission of application : 06-06-2015
Teacher –in-charge: Dr. Babu S.
Date of publication of Rank list : 15-06-2015
Date of Interview : 2-06-2015
Commencement of classes : 01-07-2015
Date of closing of admission : 05-08-2015