The institution established IQAC in 10-12-2003 immediately after its first accreditation. The following are the members of the IQAC at present.
Chairman: Dr. Sr.Christeena
Co- coordinator: Rev. Fr. Johnson Oroplackal
Joint-Co-ordinator: Dr.Pushpamma. C.Vadakel
Mrs. Lincymol Mathew
Mr. Darwin. V. J
Rev.Dr. Stanley Kunnel
Administrative Staff Representative
Mr. Binoy Paul
Mr. Deepu Jose (Chairman)
Teaching Community Representative
Some of the major initiatives undertaken by the IQAC in the previous years are detailed below.
The college is doing the initial steps to publish a research journal.
IQAC encourages faculty to take up research projects.
The IQAC also supported the organization of seminars and workshops. Four UGC sponsored events (three national seminars and a conference) and a national workshop were conducted in the previous years
IQAC also promotes the organization of various curricular and co- curricular programmes.
- Assessment of entry behaviour and remedial programmes in English Language proficiency, Computer Literacy, General Knowledge, and Teaching Aptitude
- Demonstration classes by SRGs, DRGs and subject experts from DIET/SCERT
- Introduced an internship programme for B. Ed students
- Fr.Puthenkulam memorial Elocution competition
- Interaction with eminent personalities from various walks of life
Spiritual animation programme with a secular outlook
- Study tours
- Health related activities.
- Extension activities like regular visits and donations to orphanages.
- Community extension programmes like vermi-culture, mushroom cultivation and vegetable garden.
- Peer evaluation during Teaching Practice.
- The IQAC took the initiative for infrastructural additions like Media Lab, Language lab, and Smart Boards, LCD projectors, digitalised sound system, library and laboratory up gradation.
- The IQAC took great interest in strengthening stakeholder relationships.
- Designed a variety of feedback forms for its stakeholders, so as to get a more detailed and objective feedback from all the elements of the system.
- The Annual alumni day is organized every year.
- T.A. general body meeting is convened in the beginning of each academic year.
- The IQAC took the lead in imparting education in an inclusive environment.
- The college has instituted endowments and scholarships to meritorious students.